Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Kit's Rolltop Desk Updated with ALBUM

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="8">Kit's Rolltop Desk!!</font>

    As I've said on several threads today, Jillian started school yesterday, so I ordered Kit's desk as a special treat. It arrived and I just opened the box. She hasn't seen it yet, but I know she is going to LOVE it!! It is just adorable and so nicely made. It is the first piece of wooden AG furniture that I have seen/bought. I absolutely adore it! The details are amazing!

    I'll try to take and post some pictures tomorrow or the day after.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 08:22 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so glad you have this! It is a VERY nice piece and IMO pretty reasonably priced considering the detail and the chair too! I know I love my set so I'm sure she'll love it too!

    Be sure to take plenty of pictures, I just love seeing your "doll"!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, NICE! I know Jillian will just love it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Oh, yes, take lots of pictures. We all love seeing your cute Jillian.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is one of the most impressive pieces of furniture AG has ever made, IMO. I'm sure Jillian is going to love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE LOVE Kit's desk---my favorite AG piece of furniture for sure---the detail is amazing. ENJOY IT!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Karla

  6. #6
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great present for starting first grade! I love the picture of your daughter in your signature sitting at her school desk. When I taught first grade the children were always so excited to have "their own desk". My daughter starts first grade next week........I think I'm going to give her an OG horse since she's been wanting one for awhile and now the new ones are out. Can't wait to see pics of Jillian and Kit's desk!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That sounds adorable!! Can't wait to see pics. She's a little cutey. Ashlyn looked at her picture earlier-and thought she made a great choice for her lunchbag. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all the nice comments about my favorite AG--Jillian. She was very surprised when I gave her the desk this afternoon. She said, "It is sooooo cute." Here are a couple of pictures...

    Kit's Rolltop Desk

    Glenda

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 08:28 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adorable, both the desk and your daughter. Don't you love to see their faces when they receive an unexpected gift? I remember the days when it was all about me, now it's all about them and I love it.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 24, 2006 10:25 AM: Message edited by: ams37 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute pictures! Jillian is adorable and looks so happy with her new doll desk. Have fun with your new toys and thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •